Saturday, September 26, 2009

NOT SLEEPING>

i am quite amused by the fact that i am still up so late. I had not have any problems sleeping till recently and the fact that i took a short nap just now just makes it even more difficult to sleep. I know that i should be studying right now, but i don’t feel like it anymore when the Post sticks kept dropping off my notes corner.I felt moody today, though Syahmi said that i am always moody. ARH? a few days ago, Jun Jie actually commented that my life’s all about studying. Well, that’s almost true…I don’t disagree, but still…HOw would i get all those pretty marks if my life does not orientate around school? that makes me really wonder how ppl relax when it comes to studying. I totally envied them.I wish all the best for the Malay students taking their exam about 8 hrs later. I hope that syahmi will make it. He absolutely study Malay as a technical subject, as much as I study english technically. I laughed at him for studying something as trivial as languages, and he laughed at me back. HAHAH>>>

leanne

No comments: