Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hari RAYA!

HI guys,

it’s  the holidays again. ARH> i cannot finish my homework on time that’s for sure. My ankle hurts, and i am not sure if it was because of the Npcc Training this Fri. That would be the last until after the exams, so my muscles should be able to recover till then. I spent the entire day on Saturday reading <the sugar queen> mainly because i felt confused after reading it. Shocked too, before i retrace my steps and read it again. I can’t believe i spent such a long time reading such a thin book. maybe i am getting old. {sigh} counting down to THE SA2s, and i have not read anything yet. Well, i did read something. I read the history textbook, which reminds me that i have a test on chapter 7 or 8. MCQs i think. I still have to do reflection and the mindmap {again}, mainly because i did the wrong chapters……MRs Krishna never reads my reflections,  because if she did, she would have a shock of her life then….

I finished the 2006 paper for the Maths, which will put me forward in my homework for at least 3 lessons. Then, i did not even touch the science worksheet. Good thing that she didn’t give out worksheets on the last chapter, or else i will not even bother to take it out from my file. there is still english that is undone, i mean the summary, which sounded quite easy….. Sacking…ARHS>?

leanne

No comments: