Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HAPPY TEacher’s day

okay i really have to say happy teacher’s day to those teachers that are reading this. I really wonder who would….anyways, i only have to endure for about 3 days before i get released from school. Which is not a total release actually because i need to go study, maths and science and all….I was really glad that i got better marks for my functional writing this time around, winning seng hee….Whether i am really improving in my English will depends on what score i get next team, which reminds me that i have to really start memorising the words in my word bank again…..i was staring at it quite often recently as compared to last year, well but my heart wasn’t in it.

this year my heart was not in much either. I went to the popular book store last week or so, but i still couldn’t get all the pretty presents that i want for my teachers. I saw a few nice ones though my wallet will bound to tear one big hole. I liked the personalise cards with the Cds, i wonder if they were realor not. But still , what can i put in the real CDs? In a torment here, so i didn’t buy it. IT was $$$$2.90!!!!

i wish i can start concentrating in class again to maximise my fullest potential , but the small headaches that i have now and then really stopped my from doing so , plus some sentimental feelings that i had tried to flush away recently. I was officially out of depression as of last Monday when i cut my hair, a good change though i think it didn’t helped much.

i finished CSI new york season 5 finally after such a long period of time. Season 6 is coming thank god and inuyasha’s new season is coming too! i am so looking forward to them….

Leanne

No comments: