Tuesday, September 8, 2009

IT"S the HOTS!

wow! it’s the holidays again and i can’t believe that time really flies. WE are going to say goodbye to 2009 in a few months and then welcome 2010 with open arms!I still need to adjust myself to the holiday mood, and hopefully adjust it back into work mode when the the remaining 5 days are finally over. i need to start on my studies, or take a break and catch some movies with whoever’s free……The boys over flowers wallpaper is still on my study room’s wall, which reminds me that the series is finally coming to an end soon, airing @ channel U. I need not go to school for the remaining days, but i want to go back to see my bacteria culture and collect my internet essay. I foresee that i will not go anyway, and the internet essay is definitely going to rot inside Mr Khoo’s pigeon hole , well, what can i do anyways?

leanne

No comments: