Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Reading



I realised it has been awhile since I read something nice.
Something that will make me realise that the world is not what I think it is,
something that is able to convince me that the world is better than I think it it,
something that will tell me that my life is not alone.

Sometimes we may be surrounded by people, but feeling more alone.
We remain more connected via the internet, but we feel more isolated that ever.
When was the last time I made a long phone call using the phone?
Longer than ever.

When was the last time I actually sat down and made a meaningful conversation with someone I trust?
Longer than ever.

Who do I trust?
Who can I trust?
No one.

Sometimes in the moment of weakness, I always wait for that person who can realise my moments and console me, instead of finding someone like I always did. Or didn't.
I have greater weaknesses because of my strengths.

Leanne

No comments: