Saturday, February 7, 2015

February

I think I am going to revive Blogger for good.

I used to say that Jan and Feb are my worse months of the year, but I am glad it isn't so bad this year and there's only half a month of Feb to go.

Writing on tumlr is a great experience but sometimes I think over lengthly posts there is going to affect the overall succinct and mystery image there.

Better to go all the Hi's and Yoz' here. 

Sometimes I browse through the blog to see what I have been up to during the certain months many years back. I used to blog alot about tests. What happened that kind of stuff which seems so ordinary that I wonder if anyone will ever spend their time reading through stuff like that.

Only the future me I guess. Hi future me.

Recently I have been real busy with school, squeezing everything on Monday is abit stupid considering assignments is out so late. But o the other hand I get information earlier so no harm either. The bad part is I don't really see anyone at all, and I think I am getting kind of lonely. It would be great if there's someone to go home with and spend some time not using my phone. Even reading seems less interesting. Arh I bet my old me would be frowning if she sees this. Leanne not reading is a big problem.

I think I am sometimes not reading at all, being lazy. When did I start being lazy. Good question.

No comments: