Monday, March 12, 2012

HOLS!

okay, I am so glad that boarding's finally over. No more late nights and sleep alone :)

But there are definitely a lot of things that I will miss; sleeping late, talking with friends, having a nice breakfast and feeling like I belonged somewhere. This is so important to me. Having spent the last few years doing things alone, tagging along when I feel like it, it feels like I am withdrawn from the crowd. Not many still ask me out during my free time anymore..

Starting anew in JC is like being reborn, having a fun and let's try attitude towards everything seems surprising easy, but I really don't know when will I go back into the boring me. Studying is still the top priority, but taking lesser and lesser place in my heart. I want to play, want to try new things, want to make new and more friends, want to have someone else to talk to too :)

I didn't realise the complexity of my feelings till I start realising that I have being over perfectionist on some things that should be fun...

HOLS. Going to enjoy it. While I can.

No comments: