Thursday, May 13, 2010

okay, i can't believe i am doing this. I could have went to facebook, youtube and all the blah blah blah and now i am blogging. I do not understand. I can quite bored actually so after doing all the piles of survey that we have to finish within an hours, i decided to self-entertain myself..by writing this. This post will totally be crap so yeah.

exams are finally over,oh yeah, but i still can't believe that it is. All the things happened so fast lately and i don't have much time to react to all it. We are suppose to meet MR KOh this afternoon, with is about 56 minutes late so yeah..hope that i do get what i want, but i really don't know what i really want. I will spent time this weekend to regain back my mood and hopefully finish the time graph math worksheets that are suppose to be dued after the exams and do whatever i want.

This hoilday i plan to self-enrich myself by going to flag days, libaries and learning new things. I realised that i need to learn a much more boarder knowledge to be able to live my life as of now more up to the fullest.

SO yeah..
Leanne

No comments: