Friday, December 4, 2009

Wish list and goals for 2010

1) Continue to stay happy and healthy

next year will be an important year somehow for me, i can feel it.The fact that i remained healthy this year is somewhat of an encouragement and of course an omen for me, because the usual pattern will be that i will fall sick twice next year. And i don’t want that to happen. The happy part is just to keep me sane, because i think i just lost myself a few months ago.

2) Pass all exams with flying colours.

it’s the usual thing, if not my sister would be dancing around happily and i would stare gloomily at her. if that’s doesn’t happen, then i am doing my job

3) Finish my story

i have been on this for like 2 years already, i need more than support, but the courage to finish that once and for all. Then, i can stop all the rethinkings.

4)Practise singing, because i got a hunch that we will be needing it again next year

i have went to KTV 2 times this year and many more suggests i am going to flunk singing if i do not bunk up

5) Spend more time on balancing my life

yeah. i am going to need it. Becoming upper sec, juggling 9 subjects and becoming NCO. this is not kidding.

6)  finish all the anime that i should have

this year have been more of the C.S.I and boys over flowers year, so i am going to finish inuyasha no matter what. And add in the sakura too.

7) Read more books and bunk up on English.

i have not been in the English mode this holiday and i know that is not going to help me in whatever i am going to do next year. Damn.

8)Don’t get into trouble.

with my luck , who knows. I am late for school once this year and forgot to bring my tie the previous year. And that;s enough to bring me through secondary. PLease. oh yeah losing my wallet and hp too. i got 2 false alarm already in one year. Don’t make it real.

9) Get a life

i need to get my life back, that includes goals like buying a camera, laptop and xbox 360. which will be my wishes for the next 5 yrs. Who knows? if my dad stuck lottery next year, i might get all of that at one go…

10) Good luck. i am going to need it.

who can guarantee that you wouldn’t get struck by lightning twice? what has happened can happen again. SO let’s hope that lady luck can bring me through all that. Liquid luck anyone?

 

Leanne

No comments: