Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas.

ha-ha…hoping for a better Christmas but i still have not get it after so many years.did some clearing up right about a few weeks ago but my desk is still very messy,not because i did something it. But because i did nothing to it. weird right. I think too.

I spent about $100 on shoes and clothes for next year. which really makes a lot of sense considering the amount of clothes that i brought last year.

I totally and virtually have nothing to wear.this whole year.

not really. but still not enough for me. though i am the usual home-type girl that never really step out of the house until ABSOUTELY NECESSARY>

PDS have been very tough but still enriching for me. i am glad that i am doing something routine. or else i would go crazy…..

jie yi and I were talking about why Christmas evolved from the celebration of the birth of Christ to Santa Claus. and the answer?

no idea.

something for you to think about.

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!

leanne

No comments: