Saturday, August 15, 2009

passed my 2.4km nafa test rerun.

yeah i passed my nafa rerun the nest time on thursday

i was damn happy because i made it!!

of course i never stopped and i trained for it.

np training yesterday was like damn hard,

and the three musketeers just make it even harder,

of course i make some mistakes of my own even though i reminded myself,

and forget it, i was not in the concentration mode.

playing blind mice was the worse type of training i can even get, because i just lose my sense of balance when i close my eyes.

and i can’t really concentrate with all the senseless drills so i have to frown. a lot.

and everyone was laughing at me during training.

i got into the top 3 with praveen and juli.

she won, when willy/jie kang schemed up with ideas of how to tie-break us.

the pledge drill during Ndp was given. and we all went down. except juli…

 

leanne

No comments: