Wednesday, January 28, 2009

when’s the next hoilday?

i wanna die already….

i ned more hoildays…with all the indices and stuff like that……….

npcc currently doing com stuff..which is erhemm….weird..later drills and pt die liao lohs…

i ned more insipiration on my books which have died for the last few weeks…

so i borrow some bks from seung hee and then start reviewing again..which is taking me a very long time..

drafts are all siting in my page…

and then i stiill ned to sort of the stuff in my handphone..

which the songs are titleless or artistless…..

and making me crazy….

when is THE sec 1s coming???for cca…

 

this is what i found when i did research on npcc..kindly posted by farah..

sometime i got a feeling that i am seeing what i shouldnot..

http://andss-npcc.blogspot.com/

 

leanne

No comments: