Friday, January 16, 2009

dying.

hi guys,

i know my birthday already over , u are can go back to hearing the songs.

i know i  am in sec  2 already , but i still can;t adapt to live in sec sch

everything seems to change from the timetables , sch hours all the way to simply the teachers.....

and everyone seems to agree that we have 2 " witch teachers.

and a lot of ppl agree that mr khoo's class is quite erheemm...

well u know we are all sleeping with our eyes open....

and gd thing sec 2 are not really involve in the cca open house except we ned to do the posters and orientate

which is tmrr....

ai hui by the hand had made me very nervous, elly told me that she is not answering her calls

which is very disturbing to me.

well 早熟的童年.

which i think i will try not to get emotions into my studies, if i can for like until i graduate.

{ so leave me alone]

the chinese lesson this wk was abt kong zi

which is my favourite subject in chinese but i sitll can;t seems to remember any of the 论语.

felt like i am very stupid but nvr mind who would remember this kind of stuff?

oh well, when will i get internal peace ????

 

leanne

No comments: