Wednesday, December 31, 2008

time really have passed , it's 2009 in 1 hr and a plus

time really have passed , it's 2009 soon.

hi guys,

sorry for the long time no serious post thing

yes i know i am partically putting crap on my blog

but seeing that i really hardly have the time

forgive me

[ i feel like talking to a wall]

but happy new year in advance of an hour

i would really wanted to log on exactly on 12pm to give my wishes to all of u..

it had been a wonderful yr for me and i hope to continue that luck nxt yr

last yr i wasn't so emotional till i really couldn't let go of the fact that it's gonna be 2008

but this yr,

it;'s different

as the last post of 2008 hopefully.

i will find more inspiration towards a better way of life

and my books of course

.i love 2008 and i hope u do to

i am gonna miss it

leanne

No comments: