Wednesday, October 22, 2008

results



hi guys again....

i am not bragging abt my results here..
this is back by indirs's demand...
which i can say ..i will also post no matter what
but it is still a excuse..:]

well...
tmrr is the last day of sch...
although miss tan gave us a lot of hwm for the hoildays
i still feel good abt it ...
maybe i will do something else this hoilday....
maybe..catch something i didn't catch..
or maybe catch up with the typing of my book so that i will maybe post it on my blog.
i read the blog from top to bottom and i realise that
my feelings are exposed in the blogs post
but whatever..i am glad that the blog will help me keep track of time
as other ppl have said..
from a compouter noob i become a expert..but not too much though
time flies
and time wait for no man.
soemthing that i would like to express in my bk too..
i hope that i will not only entertain the readers
but also inspire them to do something great or small no matter it may be
.......
speaking of inspiration,
i watched beethovan virus today but one of my fav
korean actresses ..
and it was quite nice actually..inspire me more on my book
and she actually acted quite well...
i hope to see this in channel u
and see yah all


leanne

No comments: