Saturday, January 16, 2010

Post-birthday and CCA open house thanks

I had a wonderful time in PDS today. At least i learnt a new drill which is Bersurai, and it is so cool doing it with the rifle!Although i only performed once, but i think i did very well which all the stuff that i am suppose to do… Speaking of pds now, i feel a sense of relieve because i don’t have to endure the bruises on my  right knee and shoulder anymore! After 2 years, i still feel that my uniform is VERY big, which will become smaller when i get new uniform this year yeah! this year instead of a police van we had a police car. Although that’s much smaller,but i didn’t know that being a criminal feels so good at the backseat. haha…but i don’t want to sit in the police car even again. because i don’t want to break the law.

thks to everyone that celebrated my birthday this year. though there is no presents, but i still feel good seeing so many people wishing me a happy birthday to me! yeah, so thks.

Leanne :)

No comments: