Sunday, July 19, 2009

dying of muscle ache

i am literally crashing. even the tips of my fingers are so part of my huge pain.all because of 2.4 and the Cip that i had yesterday and the day before. it’s a miracle that i had the strength to type out this post… okay, the day after tomorrow is anderson’s day off, which means that i have one more day to recover from the useless lactic acids…Jun jie asked me if i want to go to Harry potter with classmates and i said that i would reply him tomorrow. which is a total disaster considering that on friday i was planting the whole idea of going to the movies especially harry potter into my mom. Now my sister was like, I WANT TO WATCH TOOO..which is not a good idea considering tuesday….stupid…i want to eat MCs badly and with nearly 100 dollars left this month, i am damn rich next wk…cca is due to start on friday instead of Wednesday because of o level listening but the prospect of cca suddenly don’t look very good. i am half hoping that there wouldn’t be a parade this yr for ndp so that seng hee would scream in delight of not playing the drum or whatso ever on that day….

leanne

No comments: