Wednesday, September 3, 2008

change is unpredictable by anyone other than u.

hiya,

 

hoildays are here and i am sleeping like a pig..zzzzz....

not really exactly BECAUSE I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!

got that old problem again so i have been doing a lot of hwk or else...

i have been feeling i have changed a lot really,..

physcially or emotionally,

i still can;t believe that i lost my temper a lot this time,

i felt that i haev lost my mind..

i was shaking uncontrollably all the time...i felt different, maybe i am different.

i nvr thought that i would actually lost my mind over that sort of thing that i have been through.

again.

prehaps i can;t be hurt the second time , perhaps i am telling myself something that i wouldn;t even know,

it it happens long time ago, i would have hurl out the few words

you want a pierce of me, come and get it.

but today;s context, i actually screamed@#+!

i felt sorry for myself,

i still don;t really have a lot of true friends,

in my sleepless nights i have been thinking,

if i write that i am going to jump off the building tomrr, who would really tell my straight away that it is not worth it?

even if it;s over for days already, who would really call u and tell you NVER EVER habour the thoughts again?

firends are easily to find, true friends take more than firends but time ,

 

leanne

No comments: