Tuesday, August 19, 2008

hoildays

hi guys...

hoildays are coming so fast...

i am like i wanna hoilday !!!

this sat is the musical thing and i am very excited abt it...

finally i get to wtach a muscial...hahahhaha

 

i am feeling quite lonely recently...

mainly because i feel that no one has knew much about me..

i am still mysteriously wandering around

 

speaking for hoildays..

i was wondering if anyone wanna find me a job...

working as a script writer?????

dunno..but considering it if anyone wanna buy my products...

i am writing a lot recently ..so i am thinking if i can sell them or something...

if you ned someone to write a script for a skit or something[ even for the MC also can]

contact me through my email...

i am still considering if anyone wanna buy my script...but no promise that my stuff will work...

 

i am reading a lot recently...

and  i am looking for something in life...

what is it..??? i still dunno..

 

leanne

No comments: