Friday, May 23, 2008

the meet with mrs tong finally...

on thursday...

hahaha..waiting for like a long weeks finally got to see mrs tong and evergrrenn..

and i am the last to arrrive..sowie everyone got class.!!!

talk about school and ben's stories are sooo funny about this sports car story..

and i show mrs tong my report bk ..later going to post my result slip

and talking aobut teachers...results..and everything...

 

today..

during english period suddenly the history teacher - mr low suddently come and called me...i jumped ...

and i thought i for a spilt second had forgot to hand in hwk or something..and he handed me something..a present..

i think his words were something about me being first in history in my class or maybe the whole level..or something

the present melted when it reached home..it was like the whole bar [ the rectangler size kind] of chocolate..!!!!

and I AM NOT JOKING BUT I AM  2RD IN MY CLASS AND 11TH IN THE WHOLE LEVELL...

perhaps mr koh is not kidding me after all............

 

leanne

No comments: