Tuesday, April 8, 2008

my morate is suffering

is it i am not adatdable to sec school life or what..

not to say that i nvr study for school

..i study...and INDIRA even told me that i was the one who helped her remember the VC and the MM  problem..

yet i got wrong and she got 9/10

and i got 3/10

 

......

 

i sort of feel that my confidence is lowing and lowing by the day,...

every one thing that happens not so goodly..

i sort of will feel guitly..like my maths,,,

yet today,...nothing at all...only tears for like 10 mins..no sound...

am i suffering silently..one look i know is wrong yet i fail to notice that during test..!!!!

 

my maths is this week..and i am not gettting along..at all..tomrr vocab test..ned to buck up...

 

i need moral support..help....

 

leanne

 

jyjyjyjyjjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjjyjyjyjyjyjyjjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjjyjyj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: