Friday, November 2, 2007

mrs bossy in my house

hiya,

silly of me to use this blogskin, well. i noticed that i've been posting tons of videos on my blog and my previous eone seems to have the middle to small to be comfortable....so hhmmmm [ i actually want back harry potter]

things are really getting out of hands these days. someboby seems to think that i'm very nice to bully[ i am quite short and she's quite tall] or very easy target to say bad things about to my knowledge..... she seems to have a very unusual gang made out of very foolish people [ they all are ] so one of the members started the 'fight and hatred' first...if i am not wrong so let's label this memember as F . so one day, those days that i have not even started this blog and fresh from the blog days...wwww.leannetanjingyi.blogspot.com... she decide to leave a very unpleasant comment on my blog. . at that time i was quite looking forwards to people's comments and then she..... to my shock and horror. miss f really left a very nasty comment on my blog leaving me with a huge impact[ i still have that comment so feel free to find it] saying i am old fashioned...blahhhhhhhh blahhhhhhhhhh blahhhhhhhh allt her stuff you can say about me at that time...... then i left a message on ben funky blog and the next day ben told me that she repiled with a very nasty one[ that what he told me] okay i thought first ... cyber bullying.... i torerate [ my toreratence in the middle point] to see what she is going to do next.... well nothing else happened and she act as though nothing had happen soooooo i wait.

miss f nevers says sorry and i beleived she will never do that unless mrs tong ....


a few months later, after the psle. another memeber[ IF i am not wrong the head that likes to do dangerous stuff like playing with penknife]lets call her miss a. so miss a is picking on me... probably i do something to offend her [ like the same idea for maths project or helping aihui/....]not sure]


the probelm is that you know that gilrs like to have very long finger nails...[ me tioo] her is like sooooooooooo long and sooooooooo sharp[ actually not so long] we were playing captain's ball and then i am the opponant team... she is the defender and i am the catcher.... so she accidentally sctached my wrist and ' accidentally'forgot to say sorry. [ if she say sorry in the fist place i won't even write such a long blog]. the wound on my wrist was like right smacked on top of ym veins going to the hand and it was bleeding slightly.....okay i can uinderstand it is suppose to be an accident but things turned in to a non-accident now... maybe and maybe if her finger nails are longer, sharper.... maybei won't even be here complaining all these..... then on last wednesday, the changi airport terminal 3 trip.. she totally not the righ t kind of gup.....miss f got stepped in the shoe by mine's and she totally don't accept my apology [ i said sorry a whole lots of time] , now she is sooooooo serve her right in geettting stepped cause..... she said i was a nobb or something[ didn't hear it properly] i was rebouceing the words she have said to me together with miss a . now i totally smiling righ tnow cause she wrote that on her blog.....


leanne

you should really go and see miss a 's blog



leanne

No comments: