Wednesday, October 10, 2007

psle detailed report

hiya,

yesterday the psle is truely over. i was over-excited yesterday playing audition to blog at my blog that day. so here it goes.

english
first day of exam. quite calm to be true. not too nervous

maths
was there enough time ? oh my god! i didn't really finished the paper properly. no time to check. quite gitterly. even worse, mrs tong go and check from others schools. they said it was easy!!!!!

MT

okay. quite easy as i thought at first. almost couldn't make it.couldn't help listeing to others discuessing answers. quite regretful after that. i was thinking that the paper was not easy after all.

science
couldn'r barely get onto my scheldue. am i too slow or what? others seems to be doing nothing at all. i am just thinking that it is too difficult or what? only 15 minutes to check my work. quite nerve-wecking.

went for my higher mt supp that day. found that tifferny also have that probelm during science exam-simply could finish.so i weren't freaking out after all!!!

higher mt
quite relaxed. didn't and hardly did any revision. i was able to write 4 pages of compo and finished my paper with 15 minutes to spare. am i going zonks or what? it seems that every paper i have almost only 15 minutes to spare !! the old probelm relasped during my higher mt again. what a nerve!!

PSLE OVER
i have only 2 hrs to play com ang bloggin, check mail. am i kidding or what! 2 hrs. NOT FAIR AND NOT ENOUGH!!! URG!![my mom said all that]

leanne

No comments: