Tuesday, September 4, 2007

silently....

Hiya, sorry for the last aruption in the last entry, got to go because of the same problem we talked about many times before.

I could always predict that the next time I write, I would need super-power speed just to finish each one. I believe the one and only reasoni ever need a blog is to say or write safety without any scoldings…beatings…

Sometimes you feel that the outmost reason that you ever need to cry in silence because of the misunderstandings and communication between one another. If you cry out loud and did not give your best-well convincing thoughts that triggers it. Sorry guys..you have to be called a ‘crybaby’ the next time, suffer silently….. And see all the determination got out of you. Because of that , you would regret it forever that you was ever born in this world. You would feel that ‘ what am I here for’, don’t ever go down this path that I found myself truck in….never…

Now I have to suffer silently the efforts that she had on me..silently…

No comments: