Monday, August 6, 2007

stress!

stress and tension is building up as we take a day and a day closer to the examinations. i am so stress up that i couldn't sleeo at night - even past 12 midnight

i am so fed uo when my mother, for the ... what 100th time that i cannot, i repeat CANNOT put books on the computer table.Taliking rubbish about I putting books all over the place. No common sense at all. i meant, if you would be stu non-stop, you would naturally put your books all over the place, but , my books are stacked neatly on the table. she probably thought that the books would crashed into my computer or somehting. she even forbids me to reaD BOOKS! ... saying that i read them all the time... i read them to relieve stress and .....


meanwhile, my old injuries in the hand is coming back again.. probably caused by me holding the pen too tight or something.. the friction causem by the pen on my hand is so red and painful...! HELP!


Here is a few website i recommand you to go :

www.ndp.org.sg
www.bloomsburry.com/harrypotter
www.harrypotter.com
www.film.com [ to watch films]

No comments: