Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My sa1 results

hi again! [ after a lonnnng time]

after the exam hmmm for 2 weeeks!yapeeeee!
i got my results....hmm very bad[to me]

maths 85/100
english 76/100
science 82/100
mt 91/100 [ only 1 a*.....]


total teen score : 251/100[total x0.75]
sooooo bad i am the 2th..... with 10 marks aaway from the 1rd
bbbbut if with higher mt....hahhahah
+ 3 marks

soooooo not gooood! if this is psle... i would go only to
don't know what kind of not so good school [ not say they are worse of the kind]
and i want to go RIVER VALLEY and NANYANG

my teacher will kill me if i don't go to the river valley open house bbbut my mum... all the parents are the same...
go neighbourhood school can already.. don't go soo far away
not fair!

leanne

p.s. i have a robotics competitio0n in admiraty sec
ggoood luck!

No comments: