Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More about me

I suggest you to go to my space at leannetanjingyi.spaces.live.com to look at some of my pictures and to learn more about me.... if you want to be my penpal[all are welcome...girls only...][no use faking to be a girl..., boys] you can reach me at leannetanjingyi@hotmail.com


all i can say about myself is i am in our school's robotics club ............ and i like to read books.. like figure skating...... and is a girl surrounded by boys when the robotics training starts...... hate boys....hmm.... ah yes ! i am very good in research ! you can ask me anything and everything and i will help you ...[provided i have the time.......] my idol is michelle kwan but i am not totally crazy about her until........you know.....................hmm

bye for now

No comments: